Monday, April 14, 2008

Trying to Value Silence.

Do you ever feel like your work is on a mission to take away any form of pleasure you can get from your job? On a Monday morning, after settling into my desk, checking email, voice mail, real mail...all I want to do is start my day off with some music to get me ready for the busy day of work ahead of me. As you may know, since my iTunes crapped out a couple months ago, the muxtape website has been my only source of music. Well...guess what?! It's BLOCKED now. What harm did that website do to the organization? Music happens to make me twice as productive. This really irritates me. Excuse me while I sit in silence. :/

3 comments:

Olivia Hein said...

can you see this website:
www.kcrw.com

they stream their radio show and the morning one "Morning Becomes Eclectic" is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Do you have an ipod you can bring to work? I plug mine into my computer speakers or use my headphones :)

-Carisa

Michi said...

Oh wow! kcrw is great! and more importantly...not blocked.