Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random thought

I heard a while back that Beyonce and Jay-Z had some ungodly amount of hand picked orchids from Thailand at their wedding. Of course I was watching E! or something and they made this all sound very glamorous. On the contrary, the first thing I thought was how unglamorous and embarrassing. Just think of the colossal waste of money that was. If I was them, and I went all out to do this for my wedding, I'd feel really silly if that info leaked to the public. Can these people think of no other way to spend that kind of money? Ugh, how wasteful.

3 comments:

Olivia Hein said...

I agree!
I did hear of a non-profit that takes the used flowers from banquet halls, weddings, etc. and creates new bouquets out of them and then donates them to the eldery/sick in nursing homes and hospitals. Isn't that a lovely idea!

http://www.idofoundation.org/about/August2003.html

i wish B-Jay would have done something like that.

Yeti said...

preach it!

Michi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.