Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busted!

On my way to the Kennedy after work today I came across quite a scene. About 5 police cars were lined up, all with lights blazing, behind a white car. I could see it from a good distance away, and the commotion was blocking traffic. As I inched forward, I got a better picture of what was going on. Four police officers were on the side of the road giving this guy a DUI test...moving a pen from side to side in front of his face. As I inched even closer I noticed three other police officers fishing around in this dude's car. A cop pulled a personal sized, half empty bottle of barcardi out of the back seat and waved it around in the air. This guy was SO busted. How embarrassing to be pulled over, stop traffic, and take a drunk test in the middle the street. I took a look at the guy and he was so trashed he had that drunk half smile smirk on his face while talking to the cops. How scary that this guy was on the road.

No comments: