Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Metal Surgeon

Has anyone else heard this Amp Energy drink commercial on the radio?! It's about how some people need energy drinks because they are a rockstar, and some need energy drinks for focus (like a surgeon). Then they put the two together and it's hilarious! Lee, this commercial reminds me of you every time I hear it. I can't find an audio link here at work (because everything is blocked), but I'll attach one when I get home.

"PREPARE INTERNAL PADDLES! OPEN PERICARDIUM! WE GOT AN INTERNAL HEMMORHAGE HERE! I NEED SUCTION TO THE PROXIMAL AORTAAAAAA!"

3 comments:

alejo said...

http://tommytroncoso.com/ Go all the way to the bottom to radio.

Unknown said...

Radio? What is that?

Anonymous said...

Ha! Thanks for the link 'alejo.' That commercial is hilarious. I'll make sure my coworkers hear it asap!

Lee