Friday, April 18, 2008

Humiliation is the goal


For this month's "Insider" (my organization's employee newsletter), I've asked everyone to submit a senior picture and/or their senior prom photo. I'm getting a surprising number of submissions. Since most of my co-workers are a bit older than me, I'm getting to see some quality shags, ironed straight hair, and funky glasses (that are actually back in style). Of course, if I'm asking other's to humiliate themselves...I too have to "man" up. So, for everyone to see...here is my senior picture, big bangs and all! God I miss that tan!

**Thanks mom for sending me this via phone camera. I think it's time to update the pictures of me in your office.**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently this picture is so awesome that no one feels the need to comment ;)

Michi said...

That MUST be it ;)

Olivia Hein said...

what can i say, your beauty leaves me speechless.