Thursday, May 01, 2008






So this the Miley Cyrus picture I keep hearing about ad nauseum? Um ok, is it really a big deal? To me it looks like a Caravaggio painting...the way the fabric is draped, her bare back, the lighting. She's only 15 but she sure doesn't look it. I do wonder one thing...Why was this the way Annie Lebowitz decided to portray her? She looks kind of greasy and not her usual young, fresh self. I feel like Cyrus was probably intimidated into taking these photos. Annie Lebowitz is kind of a big deal.

Hey, at least she wasn't photographed bare back, awkwardly hunched over, and wearing jean shorts.

8 comments:

Olivia Hein said...

i don't see what the big deal is with this Miley photo. Did you hear Miley apologized for the "inappropriate" photos? These are the most artistic photos I've seen taken of a celeb, in a really long time! It's Annie Liebowitz, for god's sake!

Most celebrities are flashing their unmentionables due to lack of underwear....she's showing her back. HER BACK.

I guess I don't see why this is considered so scandalous. And it's not like she posed this way on Tean Beat magazine...

Olivia Hein said...

my god jennifer aniston is skinny. with really big boobs.

Anonymous said...

Are jean shorts HOT again??

Carisa

Yeti said...

haah! yes, better then jennifers. but she does kind of look like she belongs on the cover of the next horror thriller.

Michi said...

The Ring, part 3!

Michi said...

I have to say, every time I come back to my blog and see this picture I like it more and more. It's pretty striking.

Olivia Hein said...

i agree! and now, everytime i see it, i imagine Miley coming out of a well.

Ring 3 is dead-on!!

Anonymous said...

Utilizing the methods defined in this post, you will be able to find a way to treat and heal your acne. These pointers will give you approaches to maintain your skin acne totally free, but you have to make guaranteed to stick to the skin treatment regimen customized in your demands.Declaring Bankruptcy? These Tips May Help [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Dividfr5y4en[/url]