Monday, May 26, 2008

Forced to see 'Sex'?

Sex and the City comes out on Friday...and, yes, I'm gonna see it. But probably not opening weekend because it will most definitely be sold out. If it wasn't Carrie Bradshaw, in all honesty, I probably would pass...I hate chick flicks. But I have a history with Carrie Bradshaw, and so I'm going to make an exception. So like I do with any movie I'm interested in, I looked up the film on IMDB to read the threads and maybe learn a little bit about some behind the scenes or production info.

Instead I found a thread about men being forced to see the movie...haha! For some reason, I couldn't open it but it got me thinking about the idea of boyfriends being forced to watch a movie they really don't want to see. How does this happen? Do these guys not have the ability to say "no, I'm not really into seeing that movie." That's what I said when Transformers and Indiana Jones came out. It's not hard. And anyways, for the girls doing the forcing..why? Don't you have girlfriends for these sort of occasions?

1 comment:

Yeti said...

good point. besides...if he doesn't really want to go it would be more fun with the girlfriends anyway!
...i kind of can't wait!!