Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moments of Clarity

I just learned that something I was really hoping would work out for me, didn't. Instead of getting down on myself, like I so often do, I've decided instead to focus on other parts of my life. This one piece of the pie is really not the most important piece. I know what I'm capable of and someday those capabilities will work out for me. Until then, I'm going to be happy, not negative, and I'm not going to let this define me.

*********

Thank you Lee for inviting me over for Sunday afternoon margaritas. I have a feeling that drink of choice was destined to help me reach this moment of clarity.

2 comments:

Olivia Hein said...

Tuesday will be 72 degrees and windy.

72 degrees.

:)

Anonymous said...

Alcohol has been proven to solve many problems.

Your welcome,
Lee