Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flight 180

I'm working at home today...sitting in my dining room, working and looking out the window. On days like this I'm holed up in my apartment working for about 10-12 hours. My hair a mess, my teeth unbrushed, wearing sweats. These days are both lonely and extremely productive. If my boss only knew how much more work I get done from home.

Anyways, this song came on my playlist and reminded me how great it is. It's Flight 180 by the band Bishop Allen. I love the lyrics of this song and because I fly home a lot and live far away from my friends, i feel a connection to the lyrics. Anyways, just thought I'd share for anyone who hasn't heard the song. I also love their song, Corazon. It's about a stranded piano left outside a music classroom. The song always reminds me of my friend Brad.

No comments: