Saturday, May 10, 2008

really?


Is Sarah Jessica Parker really that unattractive? Last night I was informed that she was #1 on Maxim's top 5 unsexiest women in Hollywood. First of all, that kind of list is just rude...second of all, isn't Rosie O'Donnell in Hollywood? :\

I like Parker's looks. Granted all the the looks she's got are the result of her being successful in Hollywood and having amazing clothes picked out for her, a great hair stylist, and probably a live-in personal trainer. But seriously...she's seems like she's got such a cool personality.

4 comments:

Yeti said...

yeah...i just think that is harsh. i have always like her a bit more "real" look - if that make sense. let's be honest...she is no nicole kidman or kate hudson - but she is a good-looking woman. she does not belong on that list. and you are right, that list should not exist.

Anonymous said...

But Meech, Rosie O'Donnell is not portrayed as a sex symbol. That might be why she was not included in this list.

Lee

Unknown said...

Not to stoke the flames, but i really can't think of a single guy that i know who has said they find her attractive (myself included.)

Then again, I also didn't buy the "Halle Berry is the prettiest woman in hollywood" argument. I must have as much taste as Maxim.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tim; I also do not know a man who finds her attractive.

Lee