Monday, May 05, 2008

Day 2

Day two of my south Florida vacation included going to the Coral Square mall with my mom to do a little shopping. I got some work clothes and a cute summer dress.

Afterwards we all hoped in the car for a drive to the beach. We drove up the coast from Pompano to Deerfield. Along the way we saw mansions, jet skis, yachts, rollerblades, palm trees, thin tan people, surfers, and lots of flip flops. The ocean was a beautiful blue and the clear sky matched. Why did I move again? ;)

We wrapped up our "joyride" with dinner at Smokey Bones. I had a 7 oz steak...and it was wonderful :)

After dinner my friend Adam came over to pick me up so we could share a few pints at little British pub called The Frog & Toad. They had the best jukebox ever!

2 comments:

Olivia Hein said...

Millennium Park
Michigan Avenue
Wicker Park Street Festival
Pitchfork
Cubs Rooftop Games
Pua


just didn't want you to forget the good things that only Chicago can offer! ;)

Michi said...

Lol! Pua! The closest thing I'll have to owning a cat :D