Sunday, March 30, 2008

Law School Prom




Last night Tim and I went to the Barrister's Ball, AKA "Law School Prom". We started the night at a student's apartment pre-party, where a 23 year old was living in the kind of apartment people in their late 20's-30's strive for. One whole wall of her bedroom was window and outside was a 15th floor view of the Gold Coast and Lincoln Park. *sigh* Anyway, we were off to the Adler Planetarium for a night of all you can eat catered food and drinks. I was excited to be going to the Planetarium since it was the last of the major museums for me to visit. My new favorite thing is attending these museums after hours during an event. You get the chance to wander the exhibits with drink in hand, sans kids in strollers. The Planetarium deck had the most amazing view of the Chicago skyline that I've ever seen. I tried to take pictures on it but the lighting wasn't strong enough to really see anything, plus half the skyline was dark for Earth Hour. I've attached a picture of what it would have looked like if I could get a decent photo. It's nights like these where living in the city feels glamorous ;) Pictures of a decked out couple to come!

No comments: