Monday, March 10, 2008

How many months 'til November? *sigh*

Ok, I'll admit...up until recently I've been a junkie for all this presidential candidate talk. But suddenly it's hit me...enough already! Yes, it doesn't help that I listen to Chicago Public Radio/NPR all day at work. But can we talk about something else?! Even "The Story" has been getting boring. I'm even starting to become disenchanted with ma' girl Hillary. She's getting dirty and it's getting annoying. People don't like dirty campaigns and she's already slacking on the support. Why not take the high road and stop making me look dumb for supporting you? On the same note, I'm so sick of the Obama ass kissing on NPR. Can this man do no wrong? Come on. Seriously, I listen for some balanced opinions. If I wanted a bias opinion I'd watch Fox News. And can I get some decent coverage on McCain please? I'm starting to not like any of them. This talk of a "dream ticket" is also bothering me. I believe Hillary only said it once, but the Media is playing the shit out of it replaying the same quote over and over, as if she's saying it everywhere she goes. Anyways, after all the mudslinging, how could it be possible to have them on the same "team"?

2 comments:

Olivia Hein said...

Sarah K just realized that I have something in common with Senator McCain.

She's suggesting I stock up on bumperstickers that say McCain in 2008!!

that thought gets me through all the rest of the crap that is this presidential election.
(but i'm still GObama!)

Michi said...

Haha! You definitely need to buy one. It's your only chance!