Monday, February 18, 2008

Trips

I'm excited because I've got some fun trips coming up. It's been a while since I've been anywhere and it's nice to have something to look forward too. This August, I will be going to New York City with my family. We'll be seeing where my mom and dad grew up which should be a lot of fun. We'll be staying in a hotel in the city, which is something I've never done. (that rhymed) I can't wait to see the amazing skyline and the craziness of the city. It's like Chicago on steroids. I also want to check out artsy areas like Soho and Brooklyn. I'll have to ask my friends in NY where to go.

In April I might be going to Seattle with my friend Olivia. She has friends there, and I've always wanted to visit the city. Hopefully our financial situations will allow us to go :)

Next year, my mom is planning an Alaskan cruise for the family! This is something she's been wanting to do for a long time, so I'm excited that we are now seriously considering it.

Other trips I'd like to take soon:
-Portland
-San Fransisco
-Boston
-Vancouver
-Montreal

-Rome, Paris, Germany, Greece, Tokyo, Africa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll go to wine country in Portland and visit Christina! :)

-Carisa

Olivia Hein said...

i wanna go to Brazil.