Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscar highlights


Go John Stewart for asking Marketa Irglova to come back on stage after being beaten to the mic by the orchestra. How cool is he?! It's not like Marketa is some famous person that a lot of people know and pander too. To stop the show to ask her to give her speech was very respectful. John Stewart is a badass.

Red Carpet wise: Jennifer Garner looked amazing! I loved her hair and how she handled herself when a drunken Gary Busey groped her while she was getting interviewed by Ryan Seacrest. With those two things combined, it's amazing she didn't puke. But I have to say that with all the black and kinda boring dresses on the carpet, I will go out of a limb and say that I dig Marion Cotillard fish dress! She is beautiful and the dress was interesting. I'm sure the girls at Go Fug will disagree with me. Oh and that chick from Grey's Anatomy and Anne Hathaway looked pretty fierce too.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more!! That John Stewart- I tell ya:)

Oh wait- no, I completely DISAGREE!
Just because she was a little irish lass we all need to feel sorry for her??!! NO WAY! There were and always will be lots of people who do not get to talk or thank everyone they want to. It is BS that she gets to come out again and talk.

If she was going to cry about it backstage- screw that. Grow up. Go back to Ireland. She can talk all she wants to there.
Peace
I'm out

Michi said...

Who the hell are you?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Anonymous! You're awesome!

Oh wait- no. Do you really want to talk about BS? Thats pretty tough talk from someone who didn't even leave a name.

Lee