Sunday, February 03, 2008

After getting off to a late start, Tim and I finally got out the door and headed to Millenium Park. My new goal is to have fun in the snow and to enjoy being outdoors in the winter. Luckily it was about 35 degrees out and not frigid. We walked by the ice skaters and agreed that ice skating was one of the scariest things we've ever done and decided not to give it a second chance. We headed over to the ice sculptures by the "bean", which was cool. We stomped through the snow piles and I made another snow angel :)



Neither Tim nor I are football fans (at all, except for the Gators), so naturally we forgot tonight was the Super Bowl. We have it on now just to say we watched at least 5 minutes of it. I didn't even know who was playing until a couple days ago!

No comments: