Friday, June 13, 2008

Pitchfork Fest



Finally got my tickets! There's the line-up:

Saturday

Animal Collective
Jarvis Cocker
The Hold Steady
!!!
Vampire Weekend
Dizzee Rascal
Fleet Foxes
Caribou
Jay Reatard
Titus Andronicus
No Age
Atlas Sound
Extra Golden
Fuck Buttons
* Elf Power
The Ruby Suns
Icy Demons
A Hawk and a Hacksaw
Boban i Marko Markovic Orkestar

Sunday

Spoon
Dinosaur Jr.
Spiritualized
M. Ward
Ghostface and Raekwon
Les Savy Fav
The Apples in Stereo
Boris
Dirty Projectors
Times New Viking
Cut Copy
Bon Iver
Dodos
Occidental Brothers Dance Band International
King Khan & His Shrines
El Guincho
HEALTH
High Places
Mahjongg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The more I look into this line-up, the more excited I get. I'm glad we ended up getting tickets.

And I totally forgot the Hold Steady was playing again. That made me a little unexpectedly happy.

Michi said...

There's so much I want to see! I also can't wait to see who I will "discover." Who will be this year's Battles? :)