Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Just got back from watching Sex and the City. First of all, I could not believe how packed the theater was for a Wednesday night. The 7:30 and the 8 o' clock shows were sold out, and our showing was almost completely full. Never have I seen so many girls in one theater (I have to say, that was pretty cool).

As far as the movie, I really enjoyed it. They kept the characters true to form...and that was all I was really concerned about. It wasn't all colors and cosmos all the time. There were some very dark moments in the movie...one scene in particular that was pretty heart wrenching and very well acted by Parker. Overall it had all the ingredients for a great summer flick... over-the-top, corny at times, but definitely entertaining.

3 comments:

Yeti said...

i felt the exact same way :)

Olivia Hein said...

vote for me! I'm running for PRESIDENT!

MCCAIN in 2008!

i'll make:
everyone recycle
better public transportation to the burbs
Girls Night an Official Holiday
Spinach Empinadas the official food of the USA. :)

otherwise, if not me...then GObama!

Anonymous said...

Olivia likes writing "GObama."