Monday, May 18, 2009

Out of Hibernation

Winter is OVER and it's time to have a social life once again. Since I don't feel particularly opinionated about anything these days, I've decided to start posting pictures. One picture a day to be more specific. The pictures will be of objects or scenes specific to Chicago. Everyday I walk downtown or in my own neighborhood and I see interesting signs, murals, ads, scenes, etc that I think are cool or unique. I'd like to start documenting these images and objects for my own purposes and for anyone else who cares enough to follow along. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Olivia Hein said...

yay! hibernation is over! let's meet up soon for lunch :)

Olivia Hein said...

so when you said "one picture per day" you really meant "just one picture"

:)
i miss your blogs...