Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Passion Pit/Mosh Pit


Last night Tim and I went to Schubas and saw the band Passion Pit. There was so much energy in the crowd, it was the most fun I've had at a show in a while. Because they only have one EP the set was short and sweet; only about 30 minutes. The crowd was dancing, throwing their hands up and having a blast. I'm glad I got myself to venture outdoors on such a cold and snowy Tuesday night.


Check out Passion Pit's EP Chunk of Change.


Taken from PasteMagazine.com:
Hometown: Boston, Mass.
Fun Fact:
Passion Pit’s debut EP, Chunk of Change, was initially intended to be a belated
Valentine’s Day gift for lead singer Michael Angelakos’ girlfriend.
Why It's Worth Watching: Chirpy, shimmering synth sounds,
impassioned lyrics and some sky-high melodies swirl together under snapping drum
beats to form a gorgeous electro-pop sound.
For Fans Of:
Hot Chip, Magnetic Fields, MGMT

No comments: