Sunday, January 27, 2008

A great weekend

This weekend was our annual conference at the Hyatt downtown. Got to stay in a beautiful hotel for free and got all my meals paid for. Not bad :) On Saturday night the conference ended with a social at the Field Museum. After getting some food and drink, Tim and I wondered the museum on our own. Most of the people from the party stayed in the main area, so we kind of had the museum to ourselves, which was nice. It had kind of an erie feeling to it. I'm so used to going to museums on the weekends when they are packed with parents, kids and strollers. We also found it amuing that we were drinking beer at the Field...something that is not usually allowed. You can tell from the pictures that we got a little carried away with it.
My good friend Adam was also in town on Saturday night and I got to briefly hang out with him. Wish I could have had more time...I really miss my friends back in Florida.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: